- Play Sound
- Send Email
- Send Email-to-SMS
- Send SMS
- Notify on App
Reading their official guide is worth your while, click here to improve your triggering options further.
Most of the alerts can be created by checking if a feature returns true. In the following alert, the RSI Method Bull Divergence’s alert is set by checking if its condition is true.
List of features that work with the greater than method:
- Spectral Range Reversal Method
- RSI Reversal Method
- Volume Reversal Method
- X Confirmations
- Up/Down Confirmations
- Specter Alpha-Omega
- Once Per Bar gives you a faster reaction, but it will trigger even for weaker signals that might fade away. Remember, the market is a living thing so that the condition might be true now, but if someone dumps or something like that happens it might as well reverse, that’s why some signals disappear since the indicator works on real-time data.
- Once Per Bar Close gives you a safer, stronger and confirmed signal as it waits for the close for confirmation, this will sacrifice speed, but it will only show you signals that the conditions are stable and won’t reverse.
- Only Once will pause once it triggers and will require you to manually start it again.
- Once Per Minute is a brand new feature that is awesome if you need a fast signal and yet test its strength. If it keeps triggering, the stronger the signal is.
The conditions for the following alerts are set differently to get them working properly.
Bullish clouds happen when the SCloud Algo is greater than the Price. Bearish clouds appear when SCloud Algo is less than the Price. It’s as simple as that; it’s just like the visual logic you observe on your chart. When a bullish clouds forms, its ceil is above the price action. The bearish cloud follows the same logic but inverted.
Ehler’s Trend Analyzer
Ehler’s Trend Analyzer turns green when the Ehler/Smart Trend is crossing up over the Ehler’s Base. The reverse is when the Ehler/Smart Trend is crossing down over the Ehler’s Base, which happens when the Ehler’s Trend Analyzer turns red.
To set up alerts for when the price is in a specific channel, you have to set it up so that Upper Bound is the top of the channel and Lower Bound is the bottom of the channel. In the following example, the alert is set up to detect when the price is oversold, so the top is dS3 and bottom is dS4.
These channels work the same way as the Murrey Channels above. The following example is an alert for when the price enters the oversold channel.
Scalp Exhaust Reversal Method
This handy reversal zone indicator tells you when the current move is about to lose its strength and reverse. The way it works is by changing the background color to an aqua color(by default). Setting the alert for this condition is pretty simple.